Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday

to my dad!! He turns 51. And Belle also turns 15 months today!

Last year, when my dad turned 50, he threw himself a big party at our small house & invited all his friends. Which means...Our house was packed! Cause you know, everyone who knows my dad knows he has tons of friends. It was fun. But this year, it will be just us this time!
Actually, he's spending most of the day at my sister's tennis tournament. Hopefully she wins, cause that will totally complete his birthday. Happy Birthday DAD!

Lately, I've been playing a balancing act between Belle & sewing. It's crazy. I'm thankful for the help I get...my brother holding her while she naps, my sister keeping her out of trouble, & Binh for cleaning up after her. I just realized Belle has 3 babysitters. haha!

And finally, here are the remaining pictures from when we were still in NJ last week!
Aris wanted to treat Belle to a kids indoor playground place called,Kidz Village.
Belle had a blast!! She was busy busy busy...
This "slide" was her favorite.
They had a pretend ballet studio. She just stared at herself in the mirror...
& then turned off the ballet video. Oops!
Stop sign?? Is she trying to tell me something?!
& we end the day with the slide!
Seriously a great place to bring kids to wear them out. She had fun! We must go back.

Next day, we hung out at Mike & Lenee's with great company.
Nikolai was there too. He loves wrestling with Aris...
These 2 are always on the move. Just getting them to sit took a lot of effort.
Aris' mom with her babies!
LEILA BEAR! She sleeps a lot.
We look like their sisters. Not their moms. HE HE HE!

No comments:

Post a Comment