Thursday, November 5, 2009

A great day

Yesterday was a great great day.
Because...

THE YANKEES WON THE WORLD SERIES!
(pics from Yahoo)
New York is one happy city right now! It's great to finally cheer the Yanks on after 9 years. Aris is a HUGE fan. So that means he'll be a happy camper for quite some time.
My favorite part was the player's reactions to the final out & jumping on each other.
I don't even know how to describe this picture. It speaks for itself. It's my favorite!

While watching & cheering crazy for the Yanks, my sister & I made cheeseburger cupcakes. Got this tutorial from Kathleen awhile ago. I've been wanting to make them & yesterday was a perfect time.
Making these cracked me up! They look so funny. But I love how they turned out.
And it tasted so good!! Wanna make more..mmmm

Earlier in the day I finished making Belle's pink dress.
I made the pink dress a few months ago, but kept it in my closet because it was too big on Belle and I thought there was something missing. Aris got me the Making Children's Clothes book & it has cute flower ideas. I took out the pink dress, tried a flower yo yo, & it completed the dress. And Belle fits into it. YAY!

Incase you were wondering, the red polka dot dress pattern was also from the same book.

Indeed..it was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to make those cupcakes ASAP!!! And another great dress. Make me one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh the cupcakes looked good! You're doing good with my links :)

    ReplyDelete