Sunday, November 15, 2009

More cheeseburger cupcakes!

I loved how the cheeseburger cupcakes turned out in this post & so did many others.
So last week, Bingle, Lenee, & I made them in NJ. It was a total laughing stock! It looked like 3 little girls doing a craft project in kindergarten & giggling throughout awaiting the result.

Didn't realize that we accidentally put a little too much of the batter.
It overflowed & look at the results!! Doesn't it look like real burger buns?! We died when we saw these at the oven. Never seen cupcakes get this humongous! But it worked out perfectly since this accident made it more realistic.

Since these "buns" were big, we purposely overflowed the next chocolate batter so they fit perfectly. We put the bottoms together & the tops together. So we had big & small burgers...or we better described it as "McDonald's & White Castle burgers."
Bingle's creation!
Lenee made this little burger for Belle.
Bingle packed one up & brought one to her husband at work. Sweet!...literally.

So much fun! I crack up every time. I'm surprised Lenee didn't give birth from laughing so hard. I don't think I can get tired of making these.

Hmmm..Thanksgiving??..Christmas?..my birthday??..New Years???
Just looking for an excuse to make these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment