Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just pictures

A couple of pictures of the one & only taking over the house.

After breakfast, I let her loose & she goes & takes out her play mats under the table. Someone wants to play!
Taking out every letter.

I finished laying out all the letters. Then when I went to get her toys, I turn around & she takes it apart!
Crawling away from the crime!

This is my favorite game. Cause she stays on the couch & she's not running away from me! I put pillows around her, pretend I can't find her, then she takes the pillows apart & pops out of nowhere. Like a present!
The "what are you looking at face?!" again.

Aris dressed Belle here. I laugh cause he just pulls out any shirt & pants on top of the pile, whatever sweater & shoes that is closest, finds a bib and done! And it all goes well together.
Not excited about Grandpa's kiss. haha!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

PS..I finally watched New Moon last night with Aris. I'm one verrry happy camper! Thanks to Bing, Len, & Mike for babysitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment