Thursday, November 19, 2009

House

Here are some random photos taken while we were at Aris' in NJ.

At my house, Belle rarely sits by the window to just stare outside cause the windows are high, or there's furniture in the way. In Aris' room, the windows are big & right next to the bed. I found Belle always sitting/standing just watching outside.
And the blinds! Oh how she loved the blinds. Pulling it up & down over & over.
I woke up one morning & found her already watching outside. Don't you love the morning hair??

A new hobby...
Opening drawers & taking everything out.
"Hey little lady! You're busted!"
Aris is not a fan of this hobby. But it's so amusing to me, watching her happily take everything out one by one. So I let the mess happen.

This pic is my fave! She always gives me this face when I take pictures of her. The 'what are you looking at??!' face.
The face again! (I know, her nostrils are big. It's cause she picks her own nose! She really digs her fingers in there, so her nostrils got bigger. haha)

She likes what she sees in the mirror. Sometimes, when she sees herself in the mirror, she kisses the mirror! She's so humble...HA!

Having a toddler is tiresome. I think Belle has double the energy. Just look at Aris here! And this was around 1:00 pm.

How she prefers to watch TV.

Lenee's coworkers threw her a baby shower at the hospital. And Belle got the balloons!
Laughing with grandpa.

Going back there next week for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment